Starting your own retail clothing business is pretty risky! Check out the best online clothes business opportunities or 5 clothing franchise you can consider as an option!
Starting your own retail clothing business is a great idea, however, you should know that it comes with a great risk. So, what can you do? Are you ready to take that risk? What are your options?
If you are passionate about working a fashion-related business, we have a few online clothes business opportunities for you to try. We are going to present you 5 great clothing franchise options you can consider:
- Gap Inc. – This company runs some of the most popular brands in the fashion world such as Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy. The company is expanding through franchising into international markets. The company does not offer franchise options in countries where they already run stores. If you want to get into the franchise business with Gap Inc. you need an extensive business qualification and experience.
- Mainstream Boutique – This is a very popular fashion brand for women and it offers business opportunities for people and business that are interested in connecting with their customers and deliver quality products only. The franchise fee varies from $18.000 to $35.000.
- Hometown Threads – This is a clothing business that allows customers to order custom monograms, custom embroidery, and other custom products. Hometown Threads offer franchise opportunities and locations all over the country and they are currently accepting new franchisees and people who want to represent their brand.
- Apricot Lane Boutique – This popular brand is known for running retail stores in high traffic areas and shopping centers. They are currently offering franchise opportunities and the franchise fee is $34.500. The price includes technology, training, and the popular brand name and logo.
- Pro Image Sports – This is a well-known franchise that sells licensed merchandise from popular and professional sports teams. You can find jerseys, accessories, and other apparel. The franchise fee is $30.000. There is an option for a smaller fee for additional stores.
Gather more information about these online clothes business opportunities and see if there is something that suits your current business plans and your investment budget! Buying a franchise is always a great option to start a business, so make sure to consider these 5 franchise business opportunities.
New online clothes store called MeSheMe wants to “force Leicester sweat shops out of business” https://t.co/YWrf4dT6xJ
— Leicester Mercury (@reachleicester) 3 de octubre de 2017
Suggested articles: Here Are 5 Ways to Sell Electronics Faster